Which means the following are not warcrimes or have not happened, according to the Dutch government (in Dutch).
- The shelling of an UN school which killed thirty people
- The attacks on UN aid convoys
- The shelling of a refugee camp, using white phosperus
- using white phosperus
- The killing of people waving white flags
- Letting children starve next to the corpses of their murdered parents while the Red Cross is denied acces to them
- Gathering some hundred or so Palestinian civilins into a building and then shelling it
To Balkenende and his fellow moral crusaders, so happy to tell us what’s wrong and right, what Israel has been up to in Gaza is of no great concern. The only thing that should be condemned is Hamas violence.